Friday, August 8, 2014

Gelatin Printing At Art Camp

This week was the last week of Art Mundo's summer art camp for children.
I had the pleasure to be the instructor on Thursday.

We made Brush Heads and printed with gelatin plates.
I had three delightful young artists. The youngest one (8 years old)
is featured here printing with her gelatin plate.

I was pleased and amazed at her level
of comprehension and creativity with the printing process.
She not only used a blend on her plate. She used three consecutively
and followed up with the removal of ink from the plate,
using her hand for the process. 

 

  


 


The finished print! Nice!

Notice her Discover The Artist Within apron?

I think she's already there!

What a great experience to have shared the day with these three talented young artists.
Thank you Art Mundo, for the opportunity. I learned a lot!

No comments: